Our school priorities for 2021 are:
- improving student achievement in reading
- improving student achievement in writing
- improving wellbeing of staff and students
Our dedicated classroom teachers deliver the Australian Curriculum to students in the learning areas of:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- The Arts (Drama, Visual Arts, Media)
- Technologies (Design Technologies and Digital Technologies).
Specialist teachers with specific qualifications in their learning areas teach students:
- Physical Education
In 2021, Technologies has been taught by a specialist teacher in Prep – Year 3.
Students in Prep to Year 4 also receive library lessons with our Teacher Librarian.